The following is a list of the Powers of The Slavemaster. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
The Powers of the SlavermasterEdit
The Slavemaster may do the following:
- Oversee the Term of Bonding in the Code.
- Manage and order the slave operation of the Cartel which includes all Overseers, Brandsman, Trainers, Handlers for the Chaind, and all Chained without an owner that belong to the Cartel.
- Appraise Chained to change their tier as needed.
- Reposses slaves if there is evidence of physical or extreme mental abuse.
- Reposses slaves if there is evidence of neglect.
- Reposses slaves if the Tribunal determines that as a punishment for Codebreaking.
- Oversee and approve all slave transactions within the Cartel.
- Approve all branding and tattooing of slaves.
- Approve all freeing of slaves.
- Change the pricing of slaves after appraisal.
- May call upon the Steel Ring to track down and detain run-away slaves; the Jade Ring to deal with overly mouthy slaves and clean up the evidence; the Court of Rats to drug and train slaves; the Court of Rooks to spin propaganda and things up; the Obsidian Circle to abduct and interrogate targets.
- Post general assignments.
The Slavemaster may not do the following:
- Disobey orders from his or her Legate and any sect Master.
- Abuse his or her abilities to gain personal slaves.
- Go against the Council if they overturn his or her ability to repossess slaves.